Thursday, June 08, 2017

My schedule

The difficult thing in my life is being loyal to schedule i have made. I already arrange, step by step my activities to review my english everyday. Starting from, reading jakarta post, republika english canal online, review english grammar and writing english story everyday.

But, some time my routines makes me can't match it. I break my schedule. And go on, with other. One day, i forget!! But, it's ok. At least, i have made my program to practice my english, in both oral and written.

O yeah.. for all of you who comes to this blog, you dont have to surprise about my grammar. I believe, i makes many mistakes. Since, i'm not a native speaker, my heart say, it's ok. I remember that my teacher was said, you dont have to care about the gramnar, as long as your partner can understand what you have been told, it's ok. It was, one of her way to make us brave to speak english, say our opnion, make an english sentences.

Ok. A good idea, right?because learning need a process. And process need a time. Because there's no instant in this world, include review english deep.

Yours,
aWZ

No comments: