Wednesday, June 07, 2017

Just say hi

It's have been so long for me left this blog. In my last writing, i have ever promised to be active writing in it. But, i miss it. My routine makes me forget it for a while. Yup..i just for a while!! Because,  i will practice my english soon by writing actively in it.

I love english. Being an active english writer is something wonderful. I couldn't express it, just felt happy inside. Since i was in second class senior high school, english have been becoming a magnet thing in my minds.

Begin with an active english song listener in first junior high school, i already familiar with this international language. But, at that time, i never think to learn english more. Just following my hobby, listening english music. But the end, i really concern to english, i choose LBPP LIA institution as my place for studying it.

And now, i will review my english, by actively writing my daily activities in this lovely blog. Insyaallah..

Because english is fun. And it will make us happy. Believe me!! Ok. It's enough today, two minutes left for me to wait for 'azan'. Fasting month is a special month for moslem include me..

Sincerely,

aWZ

No comments: