Tuesday, July 17, 2018

My arrival at rumah amalia

Hi, hi, hi my blog. I never seen you since januari 2017. Because of my daily activities i even forget my promise to myself that i will update my blog routinely in english. I am sorry for it. I only a human who ever make mistakes, upss.

Oya, in my writing today i will tell you about my meeting with rumah amalia's owner that is mb rika (rumah amalia has found by Mr.Agus syafii. He has helped by his wife, Mrs. Rika in managing it). At first, I will inform you what is rumah amalia . 

My first arrival in rumah amalia on march 3, 2018. It was my picture with mb rika.

Ok, rumah amalia is a social institution which is emphasize in children's learning. In there, around 90 children get involved. It was free. So, the owner's purpose are to safe unlucky children (usually they came from broken family, poor family, or bad other condition) from being stress with their life since they were to young to face unexpected reality. The owner try to make them comfort, so whenever some of them has violence from their parents, or face a big debate with their family, rumah amalia owners admit them to stay in there until their soul feel comfort and relax. So, the owner help them to recover their soul, build up their spirit in facing their day at last.

My second meeting to rumah amalia, on april 5, 2018

I think what's rumah amalia has done very scarce especially in the big city such as jakarta (rumah amalia's location in tangerang, not far from jakarta). It was no secret that big city full of hedonism where every person thinks about theirselves only, they even dont know who is their neighbour. Am i right?

Big honour from deep inside of my heart to God which already met me with rumah amalia. Honestly, i have already knew about rumah amalia from its fanpage in 2009. At that time one of my friends has invited me to a mukjizat sholat dan doa fanpage which written about meaningful story of kindness which encourage readers to share theirs own to unfortune person in the end to  rumah amalia.



Therefore, its fanpage become my favorite. Many new lesson i got from its story written. It also inspire me to be better than before. However, i only know and see it from fanpage. But, now exactly in march 2018, god permit me to come in. I've gotten acquainted with its owner, made a friend with them and involved in their activities. How happy I am. Can you imagine? I never realize  that I could met them. Thanks God.


Written with love,

Witri Zaini

No comments: